- Candidates should confirm the specific Venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the examination.
- Candidates should come along with their Computers/Laptops for Stenography Paper I & IV to the specified venue.
- The Nigerian languages i.e. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature aspect
- Possession of GSM in Examination Hall is PROHIBITED.
- Bring of PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR is not allowed.
- BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE NECO STATE OFFICES AND MAKE USE OF THE SUPPLIED BRAILLE SHEET.
- THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 30 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL PAPERS.
NECO GCE Timetable has been uploaded online in PDF format. Click here (.pdf link) to access and print the timetable..